Sir Peter Blake Leadership Awards-Nominations Open Now!
Nominations Now Open
Sir Peter Blake is remembered as one of New Zealand’s greatest leaders.
The annual Sir Peter Blake Leadership Awards are the premier awards for leadership achievement in New Zealand. They recognise outstanding leaders from around the country who have demonstrated determination, a will to succeed, and a belief in achieving extraordinary things. Over the Christmas break, start thinking about who you would like to nominate for the 2018 awards. Nominations close 18 February 2018.
BLAKE LEADER AWARD :
The Blake Leader Award is presented to up to five mid-career leaders each year.
BLAKE LEADER - ENVIRONMENT AWARD :
The Blake Leader - Environment Award recognises an inspiring leader who shows exceptional environmental leadership.
BLAKE MEDAL AWARD :
The Blake Medal is the premium award for outstanding leadership achievement in New Zealand.
Successful candidates will have set a course which is of value to the country, and have used their talent and ability to encourage others to follow their lead. They will have the following characteristics:
- Show outstanding leadership
- Demonstrate the ability to build and lead successful teams
- Display some or all of the characteristics that Sir Peter Blake himself demonstrated: determination and the will to succeed, belief in achieving extraordinary things, a willingness to learn, a desire for constant improvement, the initiative to pursue an idea, trusting and empowering teammates, integrity, working hard, having fun
- A passion for the environment
- Demonstrate a commitment to New Zealand (and be a New Zealand citizen)